Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

[31/365] a little Mexican at home

IMG_3128
I brought back a quite a few snacks from Cancun for everyone to try. I'm most excited to try the popcorn and the mix for churros and bunelos. I've had bunelos once at a Mexican restaurnant and they were so good! It's like cake mix but Mexican style!


IMG_3133
RyBread and I love spicy food. I swear, he could add sriacha to every and anything.

IMG_3135
How cool is that.


IMG_3139
According to the guy who was selling tequila, Don Julio is way better than Patron... not that I actually enjoy any kind of tequila.

IMG_3140
It's funny that I don't even like tequila, but brought back 3 bottles of it. They're soveniors though.

IMG_3159
I wonder if the scorpion would be soggy or crunchy.

IMG_3157
So I bought this thinking it was a mix between salsa and soy sauce. Perhaps it would be like soy sauce with a kick. Walking out of the store, I immediately realize that "salsa" must mean sauce! It is indeed just regular soy sauce.

1 comments:

  1. So many snacks and booze! Didn't this happen after HK too? Minus the booze.

    ReplyDelete