Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

[54/365] let's eat! - part 2



IMG_3792
My other favourite of the night was All Day I Dream About Food's Crispy Rosemary Sriracha Chicken Thighs. I accidentally didn't follow the recipe when I was making the marinade. For some reason, I had  thought I needed 2 tbsp of garlic, so I minced away at the garlic, stirred it in... and then realized that the recipe required 2 cloves. The thighs turned out delicious anyway and when I make it next time, I will definitely add more!

ingredients:
¼ cup Plain Yogurt
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
2 Tbsp Sriracha
2 Cloves Garlic (add more if you love garlic!)
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
4 - 5 large Bone-Inskin-on chicken thighs
directions:
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, Sriracha, garlic, salt and pepper. Place chicken thighs in a large ziploc bag and pour marinade over. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken. Place in refrigerator and let marinate for at least one hour.

Preheat oven to 375F. Arrange chicken thighs in a single layer in a baking dish or broiler pan. Spread any marinade remaining in the bag over the thighs. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or till the meat reaches 75 degrees celcius. Then broil on high for 4 minutes, until skin is crispy and golden brown.

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this out! It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete