Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

[56/365] green spirit

IMG_3847
The Shamrock Shake is back for the season! Dubs and I went to McDonald's to try it for the first time. My reaction? Glad I got a small! It tasted like the green marshmallows in a bag of coloured marshmallows and it was overly sweet. Like all their shakes, it was pretty thick. I was also slightly disappointed that it wasn't in a clear cup. Neither of us ended up finishing our shakes and threw them out.

Since that was not as delicious of a snack as we had anticipated, we headed over to Taco Bell to try their Doritos taco. The people working there looked like we were crazy and had no idea what we were talking about. Unlike Dubs and I, if you had actually read the article about it, it actually isn't out yet.

IMG_3856
So we headed across the street to Tandoor House and Commissary for samosas and cheese pakoras.

IMG_3859
It was my first time having the cheese pakoras and next to the samosas I think they're my favourite East Indian appetizer!

1 comments:

  1. Yaay! I'm glad you liked the panner pakoras!! I can't wait to try the dorito tacos when they come out though!

    ReplyDelete