Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

[3/365] friday

IMG_0105
I love taking photos of animals, especially the peacocks at the zoo. Their colours are so vibrant and I always have fun chasing them around trying to capture a good photo. I've never actually been to the zoo in the winter, but I imagine that the peacocks aren't around.

My fat cat Friday will just have to do until then. He doesn't like to be cuddled, is very difficult to photograph, and likes to sleep in places he isn't allowed to... but I love him anyway for his laid-backness, warm and fuzzy fur, and those very rare moments where he wants to sit on my lap.

IMG_0103


2 comments:

  1. Friday's one of the biggest, fattest cats I've seen! He's super cute though, especially when you give him a box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Friday! I agree with Oat about the boxes!

    ReplyDelete