Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

[7/365] sling backpack

IMG_0329 
After a couple of trips of carrying my camera equipment in my purse (don't worry it's padded!), I've learned my lesson. Yes camera bags are kind of ugly, but my shoulders will thank me for it! Last trip to Vegas, my collarbones were red from the straps rubbing against them and my shoulders were super sore... I can still feel the pain when I think about it. 
So today, RyBread and I drove to Selkirk to buy a used Kata 3n1-10 sling backpack. What the heck is a sling backpack? Well the most awesome thing ever! You can wear the bag as a right or left sling or a backpack.

IMG_0324 IMG_0326
Left: sling         Right: backpack!

IMG_0335 
I love how one strap has a red underside but the other side is just black.  It's got this cute little bag (on the right of the photo on the flap) to put SD cards and its great because it velcros onto the inside of the bag. I'm glad I got the bag, but figuring out where to the foamies to best work for me gave us quite the headache!


1 comments:

  1. Nice bag! I love the yellow and red accents.

    ReplyDelete