Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

[5/365] Winterpeg melting away

IMG_0204 IMG_0232 

I was lying in bed listening to the water draining down the gutter on the side of my house this afternoon when I awoke from my nap after my night shift. The beginning of January... in Winnipeg of all places (where we get -40 degrees celcius with windchill weather during our regular winters), and the snow was melting! It reached a high of 7 deegrees today. I know global warming is bad, but this winter has been so nice with the mild weather. I am usually frozen during these winter months and avoid going outside, but I have actually enjoyed being outside lately!

IMG_0236IMG_0216

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice outside yesterday! Too bad I wasted it indoors at work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the action of the water droplets in these shots!

    ReplyDelete