Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

[8/365] circus is in town

IMG_0339
I've only ever been to the circus once... a long time ago... This was a totally different experience though. The Manitoba Museum currently has a behind the scenes exhibit--"Circus--Science Under the Big Top". It was awesome--the best exhibit I've ever been to at the museum.

IMG_0392

We got to try tight rope walking, which was a little more nerve-wracking than I thought it would be! Oat was brave and walked without holding onto the ropes on the way back on the rope. I just couldn't do it...even though I was strapped in.

IMG_0441
We got to dress up.

IMG_0513
... best of all... we got to do bungee flips!

2 comments:

  1. I love the symmetry of the last one! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! I'm so glad we went!

    ReplyDelete